29 September 2012

Have Crate, Will Travel

We went FOR A RIDE in the BRT
And it was a LONG RIDE
DIXIE called it a ROAD TRIP


SW and TC put my CRATE in the back of the BRT
along with DIXIE and a LOT of other STUFF

We would RIDE and RIDE and RIDE
then we would STOP and GO POTTY
We made quite the scene...!


DIXIE and I would rest in the back of the BRT
when we stopped...

Time to EAT...!!

Sometimes it would get VERY HOT, and
SW would let me ride inside the BRT...
I LIKE air conditioning...


We went to GRAMMA's.  She and PEPPY had been visiting,
but they had to GO HOME.  It was HOT there too...!


GRAMMA gave me a PRESENT.
It was FUN to PLAY with on the ride home...


We also got to stay at a PET FRIENDLY HOTEL.
DIXIE says HOTELS are FUN.
She likes the ELEVATORS.
I LIKE staying close to SW and TC.


I LIKE GOING FOR A RIDE in the BRT!
This is DIXIE and ME in NAPA.

1 comment:

  1. that was a long ride you all had from where you live to where grandma lives! I'm glad you like air conditioning; I can imagine it was hot so much of the time of your travels! Hotels thata re pet friendly rock!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!! I love reading comments...!