14 September 2012

Settling In


Sorry, I haven't written in a couple of days,
but it's because I have been so busy getting used to my new HOME.

SW and TC (tall and cool) have me RUNNING around all over the place with them.

See, I can help pick VEGETABLES from the garden...
(they're not YUMMY, I tried one...)

I have my ROUTINE:
MEEMEES which means NAP TIME;
then it's TIME TO EAT.  
I have to be a GOOD BOY and SIT.
I do very good at SIT though it's HARD because I am so HUNGRY!

After it's TIME TO EAT, then it's TIME TO GO POTTY.
TC and SW are very happy and call me GOOD BOY when I go POTTY OUTSIDE.
I don't know why, but they do and that makes me HAPPY.

Then it's PLAY TIME then MEEMEES then...
well, you know...

The only problem is everywhere I go DIXIE goes too!

She even watches me while I go MEEMEES... creepy...!

But then we go MEEMEES together in the JEEP when we
GO FOR A RIDE.  And that's NICE...


And, we PLAY TOGETHER all the time,
and that's the BEST part...!

I think I like this new FAMILY...!




1 comment:

  1. I think you have a great family, Dillon!! It is always a good thing to be praised when one takes care of their business outside :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!! I love reading comments...!