20 September 2012

Having Company

This is PEPPY.  He belongs to GRAMMA,
and they are VISITING.


There's something different about PEPPY...
He's real OLD... but there's something else....

 



Something I can't quite figure out...


What is THAT?!?


I don't have one and DIXIE doesn't have one...
the CATS have one, but PEPPY is not a CAT...!



Excuse me, PEPPY, but how do you walk with that thing?
And why does it keep moving?


Guess I'll never know....


We like having PEPPY to play with...!
And, I love playing with GRAMMA...!



4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Dillion and Dixie don't have tails. Koda would get right along with them :) Cute pictures! How neat your mom and her dog can visit and all get along :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sure having 'Fun and Games' as you investigate the 'Big Wide World' around you. I'm lookng forward to watching you grow in knowledge and wonderment as you experience more 'fun'scapades' with your new family. lol
    Jeanie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am new to ur blog.I liked reading it.I have a Welsh Corgi,His name is Teddy.He is a big part of my mom and our lives after my Dad died 2 years ago.But we are blessed.I have a big family.I will be back here again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!! I love reading comments...!