05 September 2012

The First One



My name is MARSHAL DILLON, 
and this is my story...


My MOM is MOLLIE, and I was born on July 10, 2012 along with
my 7 siblings.  I'm in there somewhere...

When I was 4 weeks old, a nice LADY came and saw me and my siblings.
And, she wanted to pick me to come HOME with her.


But she had to wait because another LADY wanted me too.
Soon, I learned that my name was MARSHAL DILLON!
But where was I going...?

Then one day the first LADY came BACK!
I was going HOME with her!
I learned she is SW (soft and warm)

And the first thing she did was put a COLLAR on me.
Don't I look handsome?  And, it had my NAME on it...!
MARSHAL DILLON, but everyone calls me DILLON.

Then suddenly this other DOG appeared!
Her name is DIXIE, and she is my BIG SISTER.

Why does DIXIE keep following me around?

Why won't she leave me alone?

Seems like I'm going to be the center of attention for a while.

I promise to write more soon.
I hope you enjoy this BLOG!





2 comments:

  1. Hi! I left a comment on Dixie's page and then I noticed that Dillon has his own page - how cool is that?!! Anyway, Scout (one of Dillon's brothers) came home with us last week and I love that Dillon has his own blog so that we can see what is going on with him! Scout is the male red tri (he looks a lot like his sister - the other red tri in the litter - but he has the little spot of white on the back of his neck). Scout has had a great time meeting our other dog, Emma (16 year old Aussie/Golden Retriever mix) as well as our cat and chickens and - of course - the kids! ~Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!! I love reading comments...!